Liquex now offers to participating brewers the ability to track and trace the life cycle of their keg fleet. Working closely with software developers and brewers alike, Liquex will manage your greatest asset to ensure minimal keg fleet shrinkage.
Liquex is also fully integrated into keg leasing companies (such as Kegstar, Keg Co. etc) so whatever leasing provider customers are using Liquex will be able to manage your stock from receiving to dispatch.
- Bar-coding of all kegs in your inventory
- Tablet and Smartphone software integrated with scanning devices
- Google Maps integration displaying location and duration of keg possession
- Web-based reporting and analytics
- Email notifications for ‘aged’ keg cycle and manifest discrepencies
- Internal keg tracking for cleaning, repairs etc.
- Brewer-only tracking plus expanded visibility with distributor tracking